Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good news, everyone!

Hello again world,

This is just a brief little update ‘cause I got some good new. I have finally been awarded my Masters of Arts Degree in History. My final marks were just completed yesterday, and my transcript reads “Degree Awarded”. I even managed to pull off an 82.5 GPA.

What a huge relief, to finally be officially done. It’s been a long haul, not just for me but for my family, and its feels great to have completed it, and done it well.

I do miss being a student though, it was a lot of fun, even if I was 10 years older than everyone else in my class. It was nice to see emails with such titles as “Keg Party this Friday” appearing in my in-box.

There is such a weight of my shoulders, I feel like I could sleep for days…

You may now return to you regular scheduled lives.

Until next time,
Dirk

1 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Dirk!

You've really been posting up a storm these days, huh?

Congratulations!

Glad you had a great time at the show, the interview went well and you got your Masters! You deserve a break!

Take care out there, Dirk!

Classily Yours...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home