Saturday, May 13, 2006

Careful what you wish for...

Hey World,

Just a quick update... I actually got an interview, despite Satan's bride being involved. I am truly amazed. Not only that, but my supervisor and manager were extrememly supportive. I didn't expect that. But of course, its not all rosy for poor Dirk. The interview is Tuesday, and its a doozy. I have to prepare a 10 powerpoint presentation (I have never used it), critique a 22 page document, and answer a couple questions. When I arrive, I will be given a few more questions, and 15 minutes to answer. After all of that, there is a 60 minute discussion. Holy Crap! Keep in mind, that I am leaving in 5 minutes from now to see The Black Crowes, with the one friend who does not know the concept of "taking it easy". I'm worried I'll still be hung-over on Tuesday. So all that leaves little time to prepare. Lucky for me I tend to work well under pressure, and I think I have a handle on things. Monday will be spent preparing. We'll see how things go. I'll update in a day or so, and let you know how the show went.

You stay classy, blogworld.

Until next time,
Dirk

1 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Dirk.

I hope it went well today! Hopefully you weren't still hungover...

I haven't been the bloggiest lately...

Anyway, good luck out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home